The adopted solutions are to protect workplaces during the period of economic downtime or reduced working hours introduced by the company and also after this period.
- Economic downtime is the period of non-performance of work by an employee for reasons not related to the employee's availability for work.
- An employee subject to economic downtime shall be paid by the employer a wage reduced by no more than 50%, but not less than the amount of the minimum wage established on the basis of the provisions on the minimum wage, taking into account the working time.
- In the event of economic downtime, the maximum amount of co-financing (from FGŚP) per employee will amount to PLN 1,533.09 (gross) including social security contributions due from the employer per full-time employee (assuming an accident insurance contribution of 1.67%). The subsidy is due taking into account the number of working hours.
- Reduced working hours by the entrepreneur, is the employee's working hours for reasons that do not concern the employee. The entrepreneur may reduce the working hours by 20% not more than 0.5 FTE.
- The remuneration for reduced working hours may not be lower than the minimum remuneration for work determined on the basis of the provisions on minimum remuneration for work, taking into account the working hours. The provision introduces a guarantee of the minimum remuneration for work after the reduction of working hours to 20%, taking into account the employee's working hours before the reduction. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- In the case of reduced working hours, the maximum funding amount (from FGŚP) per employee will amount to PLN 2,452.27 (gross) including social security contributions due from the employer on the awarded benefit (assuming an accident insurance contribution of 1.67%). The subsidy is due with regard to the number of working hours.
- Entrepreneurs during a period of economic downtime or reduced working hours remedies from the Guaranteed Employee Benefits Fund for payment of premiums social insurance of employees due from the employer (the calculation of the maximum amounts above already indicates the amount of subsidies including contributions on granted benefits) on granted benefits.
- The above-mentioned benefits are due to the entrepreneur for a total period of 3 miesięcy. In the application for granting funds from FGŚP for the payment of benefits it is necessary to specify the period from when - to when the entrepreneur applies for benefits. This period cannot fall earlier than from the date of entry into force of the COVID-19 Act, as well as from the date of introduction of economic downtime or reduced working hours on the basis of a concluded agreement.
Support package for Radom entrepreneurs